Past to Present

My genius hour project talks about the best NBA basketball players from past to present. Therefore I decided to follow some professors and experts in the field of not only physical education but more specifically basketball. Though, one fault of this whole situation is the fact that many people that are associated with the NBA, are people on twitter with a lot of followers. So these were the 10 people that I ended up following:

• @OllieHolt22
  • @SportHistorian
  • @McCannSportsLaw
  • @AdamSchefter
  • @DraftExpress
  • @RealSkipBayless
  • @Chris_Broussard
  • @JayBilas
  • @JoeBuscaglia
  • @SportsWriterGuy

If you want to know more about who they are individually check them out here.

These people relate to my genius hour project because every single one of them either are NBA reporter, basketball historians, or have some sort of minor job in the NBA and that is what my project is about. When I reached out to the the majority of my questions were: how does it feel to work in the NBA? and what is your favorite part about it? If they were to have replied, then I would have asked in their option who are the top 3 best NBA basketball player in the past and in the present. And since they have had an actual perspective on them, they are more reliable then the people of generation.

Sadly, I have not gotten any answers from any of them so far. Personally I think that the reason it due to the fact that most of the people in my list had quite a few followers and looked like busy people. Therefore, non of them followed me back, nor asked for more assistance, so I was not able to obtain a conversation with them.

Although I did not get any responses from any of the people on my lists, I do think that I would use the strategy to help me with future project because it’s a great way to interact with people and expand your language.